Reinstall OS X From a Flash Drive
Launch Disk Utility , if it's not already open. Click the flash drive device not the volume name in the Disk Utility window. Click the Restore tab.
Drag the InstallESD. Make sure the Erase Destination box is checked. Click Restore. Disk Utility will ask if you're sure you wish to perform the restore function.
Click Erase to continue. You may be asked for your administrator account password; supply the necessary information and click OK.
- stouffers family size mac and cheese cooking instructions.
- How To Make A Bootable Disk Or USB Drive Of OS X Mountain Lion | Cult of Mac.
- free virtual disc drive mac.
Once the process is complete, you can quit Disk Utility. To use the bootable flash drive as an OS X Lion installer, you need only do the following:.
Make a Bootable USB Drive from Apple OS X Lion Using the Recovery Partition
Restart your Mac. When your Mac's screen turns off, hold down the option key while your Mac reboots. Use the arrow keys to select the bootable flash drive you created, and then press return or enter.
Your Mac will finish restarting using the flash drive. From there you can use the instructions in this step-by-step guide to complete the OS X Lion installation.
Mountain Lion Dmg Google Drive
Continue Reading. Subscribe to Maciverse. Find out more about Dan: Dan's Google Profile. No comments. Be the first! Click here to cancel reply.
Make a Bootable Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Installer from a USB Flash Drive
This week, on The CultCast. New iOS beta offers clue to iPhone 11 Pro launch date.
- sync outlook mac 2011 contacts with icloud.
- best video editing mac vs pc.
- Step 1: Download Lion From the Mac App Store.
- Create a Bootable Flash Drive With OS X Lion Installer;
- best ereader for mac os x!
- Get the Gadget Hacks Daily.
- How to clean install OS X on your Mac/MacBook Pro/Air??
How to stop Apple Card from bombarding you with notifications. Apple clamps down hard on web tracking.
Leave a comment.